Thursday, June 01, 2006

Strange Occurences

There have been some strange things going on here at Glamorous Redneck today. My site keeps switching between the pretty template that I found and just plain old black & white. So if you're here and it's ugly, I'm sorry. I'm usually much more presentable.

In the mean time, it is the first day of Summer vacation. The kids have already been at each other's throats. Luckily, we have a weekly bible study that is basically a big play time for the kids to go to tonight. Which means that I have reminded them of this and that boys and girls who can't get along don't get to go play with their friends. Things have been on the upswing ever since.

We finally got some rain last night, so some of the humidity has gone away. But its still HOT. It just doesn't seem fair. And yes, I'm whining. I promise to quit complaining as soon as we have air conditioning back.

No comments: