Thursday, July 06, 2006

Work work work

I am at work. I do not want to be at work. It is beautiful outside. The sun is shining, the kids are going to a park to play. And I? Am in a room with no windows. Which is a good thing I suppose. I can't glance longingly outside at all the things I'm missing.

I can, however, bitch about all the squillion things that I need to get done before this weekend. Things that I could be doing TODAY on my usual DAY OFF. But I probably won't. Not much, anyway. I have to type up at least 10 slides for a power point presentation tomorrow night. I also have to find pictures for said slide show. And we have bible study tonight, which takes up the whole evening when I have to work. Which means that I will probably pull a very late night tonight to get most of the pp slides done. Then I'll have a little time tomorrow night before the concert to do the final touches.

And one of these days, I'll come back here and tell you about my ultra-fantastic 4th of July.

Someday when my sanity is back.

Until then, go visit my renter. I'm sure she's got MUCH more interesting things to talk about.

No comments: