Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's Getting Hot in Herrrrre. . .

But don't worry. There will be no clothes leaving THIS body. It is freaking hot here though. The temperature only says 86, but the humidity we've been lacking all summer has come back with a vengance!

Have you visited my renter this week? If not, you should. She's AWESOME! So make sure you click over there and tell her that I sent you.

CJ had a playoff game today for baseball. Thank God it was at 9:00 this morning, otherwise I don't think I would have made it through the whole thing. And it was SUCH a good game! We ended up losing, but we had been behind by 8 in the last inning and the boys came back and tied it up! Then they went into extra innings and lost by 2. But it was so much fun! Now they're done for the year and CJ couldn't be happier. Which makes me sad because I come from a long line of sports fanatics. But CJ somehow missed that gene. And it's odd because even though CB didn't play that many sports (his parents didn't let him. That's a whole other post on its own), he's still competitive as all get out. I don't think CJ has a competitive bone in his body. Half the time when he's on defense, he's playing with something that captures his attention. So he usually misses the ball when it comes to him. But does he run after it? NO! He will WALK to get the ball. KILLS ME! But it's cute too, so I have to laugh.

In other news, who declared it Stupid People Day today and forgot to send me the memo? Because I've been forced to deal with some A-1 morons today. Add into the equation that it's hot and I'm tired and I am much less tolerant of the stupidness than I would be on a normal day.

But I'm home now. I've had my Phish Food ice cream and life has become much more bearable. Until tomorrow when it's even hotter than it was today.

1 comment:

SupComTabz said...

mmMmmm ice cream