Friday, November 17, 2006

I suck!

I swear I have one of the most uneventful lives on this here interweb. So I'm sorry if you've stopped by here expecting to be entertained. Because I suck!

Lunchie was good, conversation better. It was really good to catch up with my cousin because frankly? she ROCKS.

I did spend last night tweaking and re-writing a Christmas play I found online. Because we had bought this really cool play for our kids to do at church this year. We were excited because there are a lot of kids. Like 23 or so. But out of those 23, only 2 or 3 are actually willing to have speaking parts. SO when we tried to run through the play the first time (in the classroom, me their only audience), all I had was 20 very embarassed little children. Their faces were all red and they could barely carry out the actions, let alone try to speak. Needless to say, we had tossed the idea out the window.

But on Monday I came across a play that talks about Christmas around the world. It'll give the kids chances to be hula girls, mini-Steve Irwins, Angels, and Mary & Joseph. Without speaking! There are only 5 speaking parts (as opposed to the other play's 10+), and it should be pretty darn cute.

Only negative side is that I've been singing Mele Kalikimaka non-stop this whole week.

For my next post, I'm hoping to have something a little bit interesting, but I just don't know what to write about. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meli Kalikimaka...

Isn't that the song in "Christmas Vacation" when Chevy Chase is dreaming about the girl from the department store diving into the pool naked?