Wednesday, August 09, 2006

New Roommate

I've been really bad at promoting my renters for the past couple of weeks, but I've got a new one today and am going to try to be a much better landlord this week!

So go visit Crayons, Playdoh and Wax. Oh My! :)

She's a stay at home mom who lives in the beautiful state of Colorado. So go on, go say hi. And make sure that you tell her I sent you!

We all slept much better last night. When I got home from work, CB was furthering our Redneck Advancement by putting duct tape along the sides of CJ's room. Now, please note that this is not a permanent decor. We just all had the heebie jeebies from the bat and wanted to ensure no more repeats. And, since we live in Podunk, you can't just run to the store and buy quarter round to put on the walls. So we have to wait until Saturday when we go to semi-Civ and buy some. But it does match nicely with the duct tape in the hallway where CB knocked a giant hole in the wall. I'm all about tying rooms together. And I hate this house with every fiber of my being!

Today the kids and I are going with my mom and Bro to move him back to college. He gets to play football, so I think he's actually excited to be going back this time around. It's hard to believe that the little (all six feet of him) brother is getting ready to start his second year of college. When I was going into my second year, I was a mom to a two week old baby and in the process of planning a wedding. Thank goodness he is no where near ready for that sort of stuff. That boy still has LOTS of growing up to do.

1 comment:

Crayonsetc said...

Thanks!!! :) And I now have you added to my blogroll... so I will be back :) especially since you are my landlord for the week!! :)