Thursday, April 19, 2007

Can You Hear Me Now?

I’m starting to get a complex. I’ve emailed like three different people in the space of the last few days and haven’t heard anything back from any of them. Add to that a couple of other phone calls I’ve made that are unreturned and you’ll see the beginnings of the complex. Did I really contact these people? Or was it just that I dreamt about calling them or emailing them and then didn’t do it (which has happened before)? Am I in some freaky bubble where nothing is real and I’m left without any contact to the outside world????

In other news, I went through with the haircut. I’m at work now, though so no pictures for you. But I’ve been getting nothing but raving compliments on it from everyone I’ve talked to, so YAY! I feel like I was on my own mini-version of What Not to Wear (seriously someone NOMINATE ME for the damn show. I can take the criticism. I promise. K thx). Except I’ve still got the same crappy clothes and no new makeup. And I didn’t get to have a reveal party or go to NYC. OK, so maybe it was more like just a mini-makeover. I had to come home and re-do my makeup because I needed to look like a rockstar. Now, if Stacy and Clinton will just come knock on my door and sweep me off for my new wardrobe, my life will be complete.

Also, I happened across this incredibly, insanely funny website courtesy of Amalah’s post about her cat. So, if you’re looking for some procrastination (and are either in a room alone or with people who will understand random bursts of laughter), head on over to I Can Has Cheezburger. It’s freaking hilarious.

Update:I just went to I Can Has Cheezburger and they're down for a couple of days. SO don't go there today. But totally bookmark it. :)

1 comment:

Friglet said...

You have to show us a picture of your new 'do!